The popularity of Nursing for further education among international students is increasing day by day.
Among other program, nursing is even more famous in Australia thanks to the Universities, programs ranking, job outlooks Australia carries for Nursing students.
- Nursing is one of the most popular courses in Australia with more than 10 universities in the top 100 Nursing programs in the world.
- Nurses are one of the most highly paid professions in Australia.
- After completeing Bachelors of Nursing in Australia or Bsc Nursing in Australia, students become eligible for practising in hospitals and health care settings as registered Nurses, with a Bachelor degree in Nursing in Australia.
- Nurses can make from AUD 60,000 to 120,000 and more than per year.
- Bachelor of Nursing is one of the best courses in Australia from a Nursing point of view.
- You can pick Universities of Bachelor of Nursing from a variety of popular Australian cities like Queensland, Sydney, Melbourne, Wollongong, Adelaide and many others.
- The Australian Government is spending substantially on essential health care services, increasing every year.
- International nursing students can apply for the Skilled Independent Subclass Visa 189 under general skilled migration after graduation in australia.
- Candidates must complete the skills evaluation and receive at least 65 points to be invited to Skill Select.
- Five PR points are added for attending a regional university.
- The Skilled Regional Subclass 489 Visa is available to nurses with families living in approved regions. areas. This boosts your PR by ten points.
- Nurses in Australia have a more straightforward PR path than other professions.
- One needs
- Every day, over 1,500 shifts are available across Australia and have a quick pay service to get paid within 48 hours.
- to follow the right path. Nurses may be eligible for citizenship after 4-6 years as permanent residents.