Why RMIT is better than other universities in Australia?
RMIT is one of the leading public universities in Melbourne, Australia that ranks high in graduate employability, student satisfaction, research, and many more areas. Among the largest and wealthiest universities in Australia, it has received the coveted five-star tag by the QS ranking system.
One of the Top Universities worldwide:
- The RMIT QS ranking 2022 is such that it ranks at the #206th position.
- On top of this, RMIT University ranks 74th globally in QS Graduate Employability Ranking 2022.
- If we talk about the world ranking of RMIT, then according to the Times Higher Education rankings, the university has been placed at the #301-350th position in 2023.
- Even in 2022, the university was placed at the same position as 2023 in THE rankings.
- The parameters considered by THE for the ranking purpose include teaching, citations, research, international outlook, and industry outcome.
Campus and Locations:
- Melbourne City campus is located in the cosmopolitan heart of the “world’s most liveable city” and is surrounded by public transport, restaurants, cafes, theatres, galleries and parks.
Melbourn City campus has 45,000 students studying in across all major interest areas. The campus has been an integral part of Melbourne's character for more than one hundred years.
The Bundoora campus, in the north-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is set in a tranquil parkland environment complete with outdoor sporting facilities. The Melbourne Bundoora campus is 18 kilometres north-east of Melbourne’s city centre – a relaxing environment surrounded by open spaces and native parklands. The campus, with East and West sections on either side of Plenty Road, houses many of RMIT’s engineering, health and medical sciences and education programs.
The campus is situated just a few minutes away from Sydney Road - a vibrant, multicultural area . It is home to education students and many of our design-related programs and research, including textile technologies, fashion, merchandising and product development. The campus features a number of specialist facilities that support research and learning and teaching in these areas. The Brunswick campus is also home to a number of exhibition and creative spaces that reflect its design focus.